Just when you thought it was safe, and Janathon was over, here is another offering from me
My Janathon stats.
- Running 125k
- Cycling (exercise bike) 225k
- Walking 86k
- Swimming 1k
What was good about Janathon, what went to plan?
- A triple Parkrun on New Year’s Day
- Janathon runs on 3 continents, Europe, Asia and Africa
- 2 Janathon runs on the same day on 2 different continents
- Discovered how great/useful an exercise bike can be
- The equivalent of 2 marathons in the first week
- Starting blogging
And the bad
- Thigh strain on the day 17 that put a stop to running (apart from on day 23 which I had to do the achieve the 3rd point above; but I shouldn’t have done it!
- Not running at least 180k, 100 miles, in the month
- Only running 9k for the last 2 week
The most fun?
The ‘mock’ Riddlesdown Parkrun on day 19
So, a question for you all, if you had to choose one song, either title or lyrics, to sum up your Janathon, what would it be. Mine is the title of this blog.